The Impedance Analyzer delivering Flexibility and Accuracy
The IAI2 Impedance Analyzer provides all of the functionality offered by the LCR Active Head but with a wider frequency and impedance measurement range plus higher nominal accuracy. This is achieved by a more sophisticated design that includes an additional internal shunt range, a current amplifier to increase low impedance signal levels and calibration together with the PSM3750 with which it will be used. The IAI2 feature 4 internal shunts plus an internal high frequency amplifier, the combination of the PSM3750 and the IAI2 result in a comprehensive measurement suite.
Features & Benefits
|4 wire Kelvin Connections||DC to 50MHz frequency range|
|Signal level: ±10V peak max.||Shunts: 5Ω, 50Ω, 5kΩ, 500kΩ|
- Passive component analysis and detailed wideband characterization (Capacitors, Inductors and Resistors)
- Material Analysis (Corrosion, Surface finish analysis etc)
- Electrochemical Impedance Analysis (Battery/Cell as well as general Electrochemistry)
- Biomedical Applications
- Cable Impedance Measurements
- Input/Output Impedance Measurement of Sub Circuits
The PSM3750+IAI2 Impedance Analysis Interface is compatible with our PSMComm2 software package which is available as a free of charge download via the support section of our website. This software package allows the user to remotely control the PSM3750 and stream results directly to a PC. There is a graphing mode as well as the ability to export results directly to excel in a neatly formatted spreadsheet.