N4L - 20 YEARS OF LEADERSHIP IN POWER METROLOGY
- Environmental Policy
Newtons4th Ltd is committed to the protection of the environment and will endeavor to reduce the impact on the environment arising from its products, activities and services.
Specifically, the Company will:
- Comply with all applicable and relevant environmental laws, regulations and other requirements
- Strive to conserve resources and prevent pollution
- Strive for continual improvement in environmental performance
- Provide appropriate environmental training for employees
- Review policy annually and revise it as necessary.
Awareness of and compliance with this policy is the responsibility of every manager in the Company.
We are registered with “WeeeCare PLC”. Our producer registration number is WEE/BC0005ZR.
Conflict Minerals Statement
N4L is committed to;
- Identifying which N4L products are impacted by section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and target our efforts accordingly
- Not buying products and materials containing Conflict Minerals directly from Conflict Mines
- Working with our suppliers to ensure that any Conflict Minerals contained in the products and materials supplied to N4L originate from Conflict Free sources
- Contributing to conflict-free trade by encouraging our suppliers not to discriminate against legitimate sources of Conflict Minerals